2. Talk to Cleverbot on http://www.cleverbot.com. You can get some pretty interesting conversations.
User: What's up, Cleverbot?
Cleverbot: That is your name. It is also my name.
User: Um, okay?
Cleverbot: I ha.
User: My name is Jules.
Cleverbot: Ok, so you are a real person.
User: Yes, I thought that was kind of established already.
Cleverbot: No you are not, I am human!
User: You're actually a robot.
Cleverbot: No i'm not. I have a daughter.
User: What if she's a robot daughter?
Cleverbot: My daughter's name is Adrianna.
User: Tell her I say hi.
Cleverbot: She is dead! Dead, I tell you!
User: That's...I'm sorry.
Cleverbot: You should be!
User: I am.
Cleverbot: Do you like cricket?
3. Make some refrigerator poetry! http://isnoop.net/toys/magwords.php
4. Take clicking cookies to a whole new level. http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
6. Change how everything looks for you with a simple program! https://goggles.webmaker.org
7. Create a blog!
8. Create a YouTube Channel! (Who knows, maybe you'll get a million views and become famous!)
9. Play with silk. http://weavesilk.com
11. Put your great graphics designing skills right into a game! Plus, explore everyone else's stuff, which is just a hop, skip, and a jump away! Go to manyland.com.
The next post will probably be a life post- look forward to that! :)
Tell me which of these was your favourite in the comments below. While you're at it, you can answer my question of the day:
If you could create any website, what would it be?